The CDC Is Deceiving the Public Again

Andre Jute

Jun 29, 2022, 8:40:42 AM6/29/22
Just like Tom told you from the beginning:
The CDC Is Deceiving the Public Again
https://townhall.com/columnists/betsymccaughey/2022/06/29/the-cdc-is-deceiving-the-public-again-n2609490
You

Tom Kunich

Jun 29, 2022, 10:46:23 AM6/29/22
The Stupid Six couldn't care less. Their entire lives are focused upon themselves as the most important people in creation. Cn you just imagine Jeff citing a Google article that he has no idea what it means and only thinks that it reflects badly on me? John whose entire knowledge base is formed by Google even when you can Google some non-political item and get completely contradictory articles? Frank used to kiss Jobst's ass and now denies it since Jobst is no longer here to tell him what he thinks of him. Flunky is a Flunky and always will be and Russell is a laughing stock - the accountant that can't do arithmetic. Scharf is beginning to see that he had better keep his mouth shut in public because his idea not "may" but definitely will get him killed. California as a state is turning bright Red and offering poor people more bread isn't going to stop them from wanting more. This endless cycle of promising them a bright future and then pulling it back is failing and all of the polls show it.

Now when I ride along the bicycle paths the people walking no longer speak English. I want Frank to tell them that they shouldn't have Catholic religion or should have the right to kill the family they came here to raise in a proper manner. I stopped at a Starbucks yesterday and carefully worded some questions about their thoughts on Starbucks paying for people to get abortions, Do you know who thought it a good idea? A 300 lb pig. All of the normal women (notice WOMEN and not PEOPLE OF THE FEMALE GENDER) want to be able to have a family. I wonder what Frank would really think if he knew that his daughters would be murdering his grandchildren? Or would he simply lie about that too? You know, like the USA being the most dangerous country in the world because everyone can be armed? Or that NO ONE needs a gun that looks like an "assault weapon" which is an unclassifiable choice of words.

Hey Russell, Maybe the Democrat will run Gavin Loathsome next election. Yeah, his destruction of the Golden State would make him a marvelous candidate. Chasing every large company out of California and ending the labor shortage simply by ending the need for labor was as clever as he was capable of. But he does have good hair though most people that know about these things see that he has been getting hair plugs for years now. Biden is Hair Plug City. He has to be careful running his fingers through his hair since he is liable to scalp himself.

The CDC is composed of the management that will do or say absolutely anything to get ahead. After all - they were given $350 Million to advise vaccines that weren't properly tested and then making demands that unvaccinated people lose their jobs. The Fauci branch and the Slime Stream Media claim that a million people were killed by a very nearly harmless infection and that all children should be vaccinated. But one of the latest studies show that 99.3% of children already have covid antibodies in their bloodstream making them better protected than any vaccination could without the dangers of vaccination allergies.

People like Frank and Jeff don't know that the CDC has actually hidden disease hot spots from people since their beginning. The CDC is mostly a political structure and you don't bite the hand that feeds you.

Why were most of the cases of AIDS in San Francisco centered in three hospitals? The CDC certainly wasn't saying. It was because they had a large queer clientele who were donating blood to help affray their expenses and the hospitals KNOWING that the people turning up with AIDS were those having blood transfusions. At ONE POINT - the claim was that AIDS was not a queer disease but something anyone could get. EVEN when we knew that the only people testing positive had had transfusions that morainic Fauci told the Slime Stream Media that it was an airborne pathogen. And they happily printed that to destroy what little lives infected people had left to them.

Well, happily this group of six are not long for this world. Jeff who believes that prostate cancer markers are unique to prostate cancer and John who living in Thailand will no doubt sooner of later develop liver cancer which is largely untreatable. Frank being one of the few actual riders in this loud mouth group, is probably the healthiest. Imagine that Frank - you are healthier than Russell or Flunky. The reactions of Scharf are such that he is obviously having health issues of his own. Tell us Scharf - are you being treated at the Stanford Cancer Center?

Jeff Liebermann

Jun 29, 2022, 12:13:55 PM6/29/22
What is the alternative to disclosing hospitals with Covid infection
problems? If the CDC were to publish the names of these hospitals,
current patients would check themselves out. New patients would avoid
these hospitals and probably overload hospitals with a better track
record. I can't think of a compromise that would allow disclosure and
simultaneous prevent a flood of refugees to the "safe" hospitals. Got
any suggestions?

I think this is one of those cases where the lesser evil will drive
the decision making process. Which will do less damage? The lack of
hospital acquired Covid information, also known as "take your
chances", or an uncontrolled migration of patients between hospitals
as the hospitals switch between safe and unsafe? I don't like either
situation, but methinks that the lack of information would be the
lesser evil. Again, if you have a suggestion or solution, I'm all
ears.

--
Jeff Liebermann je...@cruzio.com
Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272

Tom Kunich

Jun 29, 2022, 2:20:06 PM6/29/22
On Wednesday, June 29, 2022 at 9:13:55 AM UTC-7, jeff.li...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Jun 2022 05:40:38 -0700 (PDT), Andre Jute
> <fiul...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >Just like Tom told you from the beginning:
> >The CDC Is Deceiving the Public Again
> >https://townhall.com/columnists/betsymccaughey/2022/06/29/the-cdc-is-deceiving-the-public-again-n2609490
> >You
> What is the alternative to disclosing hospitals with Covid infection
> problems? If the CDC were to publish the names of these hospitals,
> current patients would check themselves out. New patients would avoid
> these hospitals and probably overload hospitals with a better track
> record. I can't think of a compromise that would allow disclosure and
> simultaneous prevent a flood of refugees to the "safe" hospitals. Got
> any suggestions?
>
> I think this is one of those cases where the lesser evil will drive
> the decision making process. Which will do less damage? The lack of
> hospital acquired Covid information, also known as "take your
> chances", or an uncontrolled migration of patients between hospitals
> as the hospitals switch between safe and unsafe? I don't like either
> situation, but methinks that the lack of information would be the
> lesser evil. Again, if you have a suggestion or solution, I'm all
> ears.

I hate to point this out to you but hospitals hide virtually every possible infection. Covid at least is very mild. Hospitals known to be harboring TYPHUS have also been described as Hospital A. If you think that the CDC is trustworthy in their political areas, and especially with someone like you that has to walk around with a bag on your leg, you better start looking out for yourself.

Jeff Liebermann

Jun 29, 2022, 3:55:08 PM6/29/22
On Wed, 29 Jun 2022 11:20:02 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
<cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:

>I hate to point this out to you

Do you really hate everyone and everything?

>but hospitals hide virtually every possible infection. Covid at least is very mild. Hospitals known to be harboring TYPHUS have also been described as Hospital A. If you think that the CDC is trustworthy in their political areas,

"How Safe is Your Hospital?"
<https://www.hospitalsafetygrade.org>
They're not tracking Covid-19 infections. Here's the report for my
local hospital:
<https://www.hospitalsafetygrade.org/table-details/dominican-hospital/>
Data comes mostly from CMS (Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services)
which is part of HHS (Department of Health and Human Services).

Do other businesses post their failures? Ask an attorney how many
cases he has recently lost. Ask a market how many cases of food
poisoning were traced to them. Maybe restaurant inspections?
<https://sccounty01.co.santa-cruz.ca.us/EHRestaurantInspection/Home/GetInspections?sortBy=FACILITY_NAME&ascending=True&print=False>
Ask any business how many lawsuits they have in progress. Ask Garmin
how many Edge 830 bicycle computers that were returned as defective.
Ask me how many irate customers, failed repairs, or lawsuits I had.
Some will disclose such info and some will not. It really depends on
the circumstances.

I tend to be more pragmatic. Want to see patients running from one
hospital to another dodging the virus? Perhaps you enjoy long waits
and lines at the "good" hospitals? Anyway, try re-reading what I
wrote and tell the assembled multitudes what solution you can offer
that doesn't trade one problem for a bigger problem.

>and especially with someone like you that has to walk around with a bag on your leg, you better start looking out for yourself.

It's amazing how you give such good medical advice, especially after I
provide a detailed description of how I test for potential cancer and
urinary problems. I'm well past starting.

Tom Kunich

Jun 29, 2022, 4:28:37 PM6/29/22
You don't like my medical advice and you also want to tell everyone that I never worked in Mt. View by looking at a reduced resume on LinkedIn. Exactly why is that? Does my medical advice from actually working in the field bother you because you think that some home test is actually going to warn you?

Andre Jute

Jun 29, 2022, 4:42:20 PM6/29/22

Read on and marvel at the arrogance of the Left in proposing themselves to decide about life and death for everyone else, and their right to “control” such rights. Yo, Jeff, the obvious solution for the CDC, which operates on the taxpayers’ dime, is to tell people the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so that they can make their own life and death decisions. If you can’t work that out for yourself, you’re truly lost, man.

Andre Jute.
Proud to tell the truth in an election year, as in every other year.

Tom Kunich

Jun 29, 2022, 4:49:16 PM6/29/22
We have the Food and Drug Administration, the National Institute of Health and others. WHY do we need a CDC run by a man who is the highest paid civil servant in this country who has never ONCE to my knowledge made the correct decision on anything?

Jeff Liebermann

Jun 29, 2022, 5:55:41 PM6/29/22
On Wed, 29 Jun 2022 13:42:17 -0700 (PDT), Andre Jute
<fiul...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Read on and marvel at the arrogance of the Left in proposing themselves to decide about life and death for everyone else, and their right to “control” such rights. Yo, Jeff, the obvious solution for the CDC, which operates on the taxpayers’ dime, is to tell people the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so that they can make their own life and death decisions. If you can’t work that out for yourself, you’re truly lost, man.

OK, let's way we follow your advice and have the CDC publish the
Covid-19 infection rate with data, tables, projections, procedures and
pretty graphs. Actually, I'm rather surprised those numbers haven't
leaked out of the CDC yet. Of course, the media will do its utmost to
insure that everyone sees the information. As for the truth, that
will be provided by the opinions, pontifications, and general
confusion appended to the data by the commentators, experts,
officials, and general public.

So, what will happen? Panic, of course. People will look at the
numbers, and immediately decide that ALL the hospitals are Covid-19
incubators and going to any of them constitutes an intolerable risk to
health, welfare, and paycheck. This will come in tiers proportional
to the paranoia levels. Depending on the numbers, some hospitals will
be empty, while others will be oversubscribed. The newly created
Department of Medical Triage will attempt to allocate hospital
appointments by need. When that fails, appointments will be randomly
assigned.

A month later, the CDC releases the latest statistics which
predictable show a dramatic reduction in hospital Covid-19 infection
rate. That's because all the hospitals have implemented draconian
safety protocols worthy of a virus research laboratory. You should
probably have your Tyvek custom suit fitted early to avoid the rush.
However, instead of relief and a return to pre-publication
semi-normal, the media will be flooded by theories as to the cause of
the drop, all of which result in a general distrust of statistics.
There are likely to be accidents that cause a surge in several
hospitals. Once again, patients in those hospitals will evacuate and
overcrowd the "safe" hospitals.

By the 2nd month, the hospitals are forced to relax most of the
draconian safety measures. That will cause the a surge in hospital
borne Covid-19 cases, which will cause additional evacuation of the
"unsafe" hospitals and overcrowding of the "safe" hospitals. I think
I'll stop here and let your imagination fill in the blanks with
shortages, closings, hospital bankruptcies, surges, lockdowns, camps,
and other nightmares.

Do you still want to "tell people the truth, the whole truth, and
nothing but the truth, so that they can make their own life and death
decisions" when it is likely that the decisions will be made by a
government bureau for the duration of the emergency? If the "truth"
results in overloaded hospitals, and people are told to elsewhere,
will that be an improvement in their options for making a decision?

You can have it your way, but only if you either ignore, or are
willing to risk, the possible consequences.

ritzann...@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2022, 6:56:27 PM6/29/22
https://www.cdc.gov/about/leadership.htm#:~:text=CHIEF%20OPERATING%20OFFICER,-Robin%20D.&text=Bailey%20Jr.%2C%20MA-,Robin%20D.,and%20Human%20Services%20(HHS).
This is a webpage showing the leadership at the Center for Disease Control and Prevention. Rochelle P. Walensky is the CDC Director. Who is this "man" you speak of in your prior sentence? Dr. Walensky is a woman.

John B.

Jun 29, 2022, 7:21:38 PM6/29/22
Now, now, be calm. You know that Tommy Boy has his "fixations" and
unlike a puppy slapping him on the arse and shouting NO! has no
effect.

So just let him have his very own dreams of grandeur and continue to
believe that He and only He knows all the secrets of the universe.
In the meantime the rest of us can fumble along making more money and
living a better life then he ever dreamed of.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Andre Jute

Jun 30, 2022, 9:39:58 AM6/30/22
Jeff, I wouldn’t want you to think I didn’t read all your rationalisations for your belief that “The Public is Stupid and Deserves to Have Their Choices Made by an Administration Which Cannot Even Tie Its Own Shoelaces.” But that doesn’t make it any less arrogant or any less bullshit. The CDC doesn’t work for the government, or Big Pharma, or that evil elf Fauci, or the WHO, or Chinese biowar batladies, or anyone except the public who pays their wages and no doubt obscene perks.

What you’re saying is that you think the CDC, to protect the profits of incompetent, infected hospitals, should send the public to certain death for at least some in those infected hospitals. Nothing more, nothing less. Oh, except that you think you’re qualified to decide who lives and who dies. That’s called hubris, which is an engorged, psychopathic form of self-regarding arrogance.

You’re off your rocker, sport. Your rationalisations are a farce, and not all that good as a farce. You should leave farce to Feydieu or, if you don’t get him, to Tom Sharpe.

Andre Jute
Amazing how the creeps who’re for the “choice” of abortion won’t give COVID victims the same choice.

Tom Kunich

Jun 30, 2022, 10:03:09 AM6/30/22
The stupid six are willing to say absolutely anything. They have the brains of a snail and the sense of a sheep who would run off of the edge of a cliff if their leader does. Among these people is a mental illness that cannot be cured and never will be. All of the Democrats are getting progressively worse with November looming and their desire to arrest and imprison anyone who would criticize them.

I have heard it said that the FBI agents who are carrying out illegal acts are only doing so under the orders of the FBI management. To me that makes not the slightest difference - IF an agent is breaking the law he deserves the same prison time that anyone else would have for breaking the same laws. ONLY if everyone is treated equal under the law will these things change. 20 years in prison for an FBI agent that breaks a lawyer/client confidentiality is not nearly enough. Every agent that has done this and there are literally dozens of cases of this occurring with Trump lawyers and even the lowest Trump administration people, has to be aware of the fact that they are breaking the law and that they will be prosecuted and they will go to prison. FBI agents are not well treated in Federal Prisons so Democrats have built special prisons for the rich and privileged that must be torn down. I think that 20 years as the bitch of a rapist should be eye opening to a Democrat politician. Not to mention an FBI agent in the general population of a Federal prison.

ritzann...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2022, 6:15:26 PM6/30/22
On Thursday, June 30, 2022 at 9:03:09 AM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:

> I have heard it said that the FBI agents who are carrying out illegal acts are only doing so under the orders of the FBI management. To me that makes not the slightest difference - IF an agent is breaking the law he deserves the same prison time that anyone else would have for breaking the same laws. ONLY if everyone is treated equal under the law will these things change. 20 years in prison for an FBI agent that breaks a lawyer/client confidentiality is not nearly enough.

Now that Tommy boy is an expert in legal matters, it would be good to have Jay back. But anyway, Tommy, are FBI agents lawyers representing clients? I am pretty sure the sacrosanct lawyer/client privilege law only applies between lawyers and the clients they are representing. If an FBI attorney is investigating someone, they are not a client. They are a suspect. I doubt the lawyer/client privilege would apply there.

And if Tommy boy is insinuating that there is some special relationship between the FBI lawyers and government officials, I suspect since all are government employees, and none are hired directly, privately, that lawyer/client privilege might not apply.

And Tommy boy, I looked up the sacrosanct lawyer/client privilege. Guess what it says?
"specific instances when an attorney may reveal client confidences. These include the intention of a client to commit a crime and the revelation of information necessary to prevent the crime."
So Tommy boy, for your Trump people who were actively plotting the overthrow of the government, this seems to apply. The law is very clear that when a client tells the attorney they are going to commit a crime, the attorney has the legal requirement to report this to the police.

https://www.law.ua.edu/pubs/jlp_files/issues_files/vol09/vol09art09.pdf

And Tommy boy, the only punishment for violation of the client/attorney privilege is civil. It is not a criminal crime. Suspension, Reprimand and maybe Disbarment.

You are a putz Tommy. And you demonstrate it every day.

John B.

Jun 30, 2022, 8:31:37 PM6/30/22
On Thu, 30 Jun 2022 15:15:22 -0700 (PDT), "russell...@yahoo.com"
<ritzann...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, June 30, 2022 at 9:03:09 AM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>> I have heard it said that the FBI agents who are carrying out illegal acts are only doing so under the orders of the FBI management. To me that makes not the slightest difference - IF an agent is breaking the law he deserves the same prison time that anyone else would have for breaking the same laws. ONLY if everyone is treated equal under the law will these things change. 20 years in prison for an FBI agent that breaks a lawyer/client confidentiality is not nearly enough.
>
>Now that Tommy boy is an expert in legal matters, it would be good to have Jay back. But anyway, Tommy, are FBI agents lawyers representing clients? I am pretty sure the sacrosanct lawyer/client privilege law only applies between lawyers and the clients they are representing. If an FBI attorney is investigating someone, they are not a client. They are a suspect. I doubt the lawyer/client privilege would apply there.
>
>And if Tommy boy is insinuating that there is some special relationship between the FBI lawyers and government officials, I suspect since all are government employees, and none are hired directly, privately, that lawyer/client privilege might not apply.
>
>And Tommy boy, I looked up the sacrosanct lawyer/client privilege. Guess what it says?
>"specific instances when an attorney may reveal client confidences. These include the intention of a client to commit a crime and the revelation of information necessary to prevent the crime."
>So Tommy boy, for your Trump people who were actively plotting the overthrow of the government, this seems to apply. The law is very clear that when a client tells the attorney they are going to commit a crime, the attorney has the legal requirement to report this to the police.
>
>https://www.law.ua.edu/pubs/jlp_files/issues_files/vol09/vol09art09.pdf
>
>And Tommy boy, the only punishment for violation of the client/attorney privilege is civil. It is not a criminal crime. Suspension, Reprimand and maybe Disbarment.
>
>You are a putz Tommy. And you demonstrate it every day.

Well Tommy Boy wrote, " I have heard it said that the FBI agents who
are carrying out illegal acts..." But given that he parks at passing
cars and used to chase them it is apparent that his utterances are...
well... less then useful.
Howling Dog Kunich???
--
Cheers,

John B.

Tom Kunich

Jul 1, 2022, 10:21:41 AM7/1/22
What is "parks at passing cars"? Is that one of your Google searches?

ritzann...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2022, 6:23:20 PM7/1/22
Tommy, "parks at passing cars" means you go off the road and park/stop on the side of the road whenever you notice a car coming up behind you. Presumably because you are afraid of being runover from behind.

John B.

Jul 1, 2022, 7:19:46 PM7/1/22
Yup, you caught me, or rather my spelling checker. But more to the
point it has become more and more evident that "Howling Dog Konich" is
a misnomer. After all dogs that howl are usually the big furious dogs
and that description doesn't fit. You, it seems are more in the line
of the small fuzzy haired puddles that old ladies lead around on a
leash and tend to pee on people's shoes.

So from here on it is Tommy (piddling dog) Kunich.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Frank Krygowski

Jul 1, 2022, 10:32:33 PM7/1/22
On 7/1/2022 7:19 PM, John B. wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Jul 2022 07:21:37 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
> <cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Thursday, June 30, 2022 at 5:31:37 PM UTC-7, John B. wrote:

>>> Well Tommy Boy wrote, " I have heard it said that the FBI agents who
>>> are carrying out illegal acts..." But given that he parks at passing
>>> cars and used to chase them it is apparent that his utterances are...
>>> well... less then useful.
>>> Howling Dog Kunich???
>>
>> What is "parks at passing cars"? Is that one of your Google searches?
>
> Yup, you caught me, or rather my spelling checker.

I thought Tom did describe stopping and leaning on a rock wall so a
scary car could pass him.

--
- Frank Krygowski

Tom Kunich

Jul 2, 2022, 5:27:51 PM7/2/22
That would be better than someone who bragged about being the drew chief of an obsolete bomber. A B50 was nothing more than a B29 with more powerful engines. It was obsolete the first day it was introduced in 1948. The B47 was introduced a year before and could carry a larger load not only at a higher altitude but at the time the B47 could outrun the jet fighters of the day. A B50 was so slow and ill armed that they were shot down at least a couple of times. A crew chief which is a paperwork job of an obsolete aircraft is hardly something to brag about. And I don't believe that you went to a fighter strip in Vietnam for one second. TAC was an entirely different command than SAC and SAC did not release men. Go bullshit people like Frank and Russell who believe every word you say.

John B.

Jul 2, 2022, 8:22:24 PM7/2/22
On Sat, 2 Jul 2022 14:27:49 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
Ah Tommy, so much noise and so little knowledge.

Sorry Tommy, you got it wrong yet again.
The first B-50As were delivered in June 1948 to the Strategic Air
Command's 43d Bombardment Wing, based at Davis–Monthan Air Force Base,
Arizona.
In 1953 the B-47 became operational. It was sluggish on takeoff and
too fast on landings, an unpleasant combination..

As for SAC and TAC, I'm not sure where you get that idea as I served
in a number of commands during my career. From memory... assigned to
Air Training Command at some God forsaken base in Alabama (I think)
then transferred to ATC at Randolph Field to work on B-29, then to
Japan, the 98th bomb wing (probably SAC) then transferred to 91st
Reconnaissance Squadron - not sure what command as said to be one of
two independent units engaged in Reconnaissance, one in Europe and one
in Asia, Then back to the U.S. to a SAC base in Maine, then cross
trained out of the reciep engine career field and to Shreveport LA.
another SAC base, then back overseas to fight the communists in
Vietnam on a base that supported cargo planes and helicopters, then
back to a SAC base in Marrysville? California and then off to Edwards
AFB to work on the SAC F-111B test progeram and then off to Thailand,
again not SAC.

So, all together about 12 years overseas in non SAC organizations and
8 years in the U.S. mostly in SAC organizations.

--
Cheers,

John B.

Tom Kunich

Jul 3, 2022, 11:57:15 AM7/3/22
So what you're saying is that you proved your worth so well on B29's that they made you a crew chief in a B50. My mistake, the first flight of the B47 was six months after the B50. However, the B47 was the first line of defense and the B50 was never more than a piece of junk.

ritzann...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2022, 5:40:47 PM7/3/22
Tommy, I am not familiar with the airplane models in the Air Force like John is. But why are you trying, and failing, to denigrate John for working on the supposedly inferior (to you) B50 plane? He is just responsible for his work. Not what he is working on. Do you go to Walmart and mock the mechanics who have to change tires on Chevettes and Pintos and Gremlins and Pacers? And then praise the mechanics who get to change tires on Cadillacs? The tire changing mechanics at Walmart work on whatever comes in the shop. Just like John worked on whatever plane came into the hangar. I get the impression he did a good job working on whatever showed up. As for you, no.

John B.

Jul 3, 2022, 7:13:11 PM7/3/22
On Sun, 3 Jul 2022 08:57:14 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
The B-50 was a piece of junk?

And how would you know that? Worked on them? Or just another of Tommy
(piddling dog) Kunich's fantasies?

But yes, people in the 91st recon squadron who had been maintaining
the B-29's were assigned to maintain the B-50's when the squadron
switched from B-29's to B-50's. What is so difficult to understand
about that?

You keep yapping and exhibiting your great ignorance.
--
Cheers,

John B.

John B.

Jul 3, 2022, 7:22:34 PM7/3/22
On Sun, 3 Jul 2022 14:40:45 -0700 (PDT), "russell...@yahoo.com"
No, Tommy is just displaying his ignorance for anyone who actually was
in the Air force to see.

But, he is correct in one sense. If you were only qualified to change
the Right Hand Wing Tip lamp bulb on a B-whatever then the probability
would be that you would be only assigned to a B-whatever unit, while
those of us who had better or more training could be assigned to units
utilizing almost any sort of aircraft.
--
Cheers,

John B.

ritzann...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2022, 11:36:31 PM7/3/22
So Tommy boy was only qualified to carry the tool box of those who worked on the B50 bomber. And was not qualified to carry the tool box of the mechanics who worked on B52 bombers? Makes sense for Tommy. The tool boxes might be painted a different color for the mechanics on the two bombers. And Tommy boy's brain would explode with such a change.

I suspect the Air Force quickly realized they F-CKED up when they let Tommy boy enlist. And did everything they could to minimize his detrimental effects. There was probably a nation wide party in the Air Force when he was finally discharged.

John B.

Jul 4, 2022, 1:01:37 AM7/4/22
On Sun, 3 Jul 2022 20:36:29 -0700 (PDT), "russell...@yahoo.com"
No, Tommy worked on B-52's, as far as I can tell only B-52's and he
has admitted working "with" a qualified Airman and that sort of job
usually ends up as "Here! Hold the damned flashlight still!", or "Are
you sure you put the screwdriver back in the tool bag?"

>I suspect the Air Force quickly realized they F-CKED up when they let Tommy boy enlist. And did everything they could to minimize his detrimental effects. There was probably a nation wide party in the Air Force when he was finally discharged.

Well, there are a lot of variables but I was stationed at Barksdale
AFB, Shreveport, LA and was scheduled to go to Guam but my shop chief
had some sort of brouhaha with his wife and switched his name for mine
so I stayed home and he went, but it was noticeable that most of the
"other ranks" i.e., those below the rank of Sergeant, got a one step
promotion either while they were on Guam or the next promotion cycle
after they came back.

Tommy apparently didn't get promoted and while, as I said, there are
variables that usually indicates that his supervisor didn't think he
was worth promoting.

Of course those that don't get promoted can come up with all sorts of
reasons why - nobody got promoted, those that got promoted were all
"brown-noses", and, and, and. I heard it for 20 years but invariably
the guys that complain are the same guys that always have to be told
to get a hair cut, wear clean "fatigues", never seem to be able to do
a job without supervision, and so on.

As I've told Tommy time and time again, I had no problems getting MY
people promoted (:-)
--
Cheers,

John B.

Frank Krygowski

Jul 4, 2022, 10:39:03 AM7/4/22
On 7/4/2022 1:01 AM, John B. wrote:

> Tommy apparently didn't get promoted and while, as I said, there are
> variables that usually indicates that his supervisor didn't think he
> was worth promoting.
>
> Of course those that don't get promoted can come up with all sorts of
> reasons why - nobody got promoted, those that got promoted were all
> "brown-noses", and, and, and. I heard it for 20 years but invariably
> the guys that complain are the same guys that always have to be told
> to get a hair cut, wear clean "fatigues", never seem to be able to do
> a job without supervision, and so on.

That's the same kind of person who can't stay employed in one job for
more than a year or two.

--
- Frank Krygowski

Tom Kunich

Jul 4, 2022, 10:50:18 AM7/4/22
And you keep yapping showing your entire ignorance of the plane you supposedly were crew chief on. Just continue on, I happen to have worked aircraft for a total of 7 years and I know reliability and not. There is a reason that no B50's were ever converted to any kind of private use but then you don't know anything about that do you.

ritzann...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2022, 5:27:11 PM7/4/22
7 years? How long was your Air Force service when you signed up? 4 years? And you were a reserve for 2 years afterwards where you were subject to recall, but were not of course. And somehow you worked on Air Force aircraft for 7 years. Hmmm. Having some mathematical problems this morning Tommy?

John B.

Jul 4, 2022, 6:51:05 PM7/4/22
On Mon, 4 Jul 2022 07:50:17 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
You worked on airplanes for 7 years? Where was that? You resume
doesn't show you working as an airplane mechanic.

As for B-50's converted for private use??? Please tell us, Tommy, what
bomber aircraft have been converted for private use?

Tommy, tell us, are you a psychopathic liar or just dumb as a fence
post?
--
Cheers,

John B.

John B.

Jul 4, 2022, 6:53:57 PM7/4/22
On Mon, 4 Jul 2022 14:27:10 -0700 (PDT), "russell...@yahoo.com"
Well, Tommy doesn't specify that he was in the Air Force for 7 years
and his much referenced resume doesn't say that he worked on airplanes
so apparently he is either psychopathic (crazy) or a liar.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Tom Kunich

Jul 4, 2022, 7:31:52 PM7/4/22
I worked for Bayaire Avionics for 4 years during the Vietnam Airlift as an avionics technician. That isn't a mechanic you stupid ass. All of the commercial aircraft needed to be recovered after each flight and Bayaire got rich from my work. And then went broke after no one could replace me when I left for an engineering position. When you're so stupid that you don't know the difference between an aircraft mechanic and an avionics technician you're telling the entire world that you were never a crew chief who would HAVE to know the difference in order to know who to call for each work order.

Every time you post you're poking more and more holes in your own stories.

Jeff Liebermann

Jul 4, 2022, 7:50:53 PM7/4/22
On Tue, 05 Jul 2022 05:50:55 +0700, John B. <sloc...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>As for B-50's converted for private use??? Please tell us, Tommy, what
>bomber aircraft have been converted for private use?

Can I buy a B-52 from the bone yard and convert it into a private
"jet?"
<https://www.quora.com/Can-I-buy-a-B-52-from-the-bone-yard-and-convert-it-into-a-private-jet>
Short answer = no. I assume that the same problems apply to
converting a B-50 to civilian use.

Going backwards to the B-29:
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_surviving_Boeing_B-29_Superfortresses>
"Between 1946 and 1949, many early and high-time combat veteran
aircraft were sold or scrapped. None were released to civilian use."

>Tommy, tell us, are you a psychopathic liar or just dumb as a fence
>post?

I thought we covered that previously. Narcissistic personality
disorder:
<https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20366662>
<https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK556001/>
The chronic lying is the way Tom gains attention. Oddly, it seems to
work quite well. I seem to have a compulsive need to fact check all
his amazing facts. The more I find incorrect, the more mistakes he
posts. I'm not sure how long I can continue researching his amazing
facts.

About 2 weeks ago, I asked Tom how he was able to maintain a steady
output of 100% wrong answers. Even a compulsive liar can sometimes be
correct. Of course, no answer. Yet, a few days later, he proclaimed:
<https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicycles.tech/c/bycPOPjsB8Y/m/y7DiGCyIBAAJ>
"At that time I was living in Fremont and working in Mountain View."
He could have written where he had actually worked at the time and it
wouldn't have made any difference in the topic under discussion.
Instead, he chose to provide a city which, according to his resume, he
had never worked. This was in the middle of a discussion where Tom
was trying to claim that someone else with his exact name, that lived
in his exact neighborhood, and moved his residence at the same time as
Tom, was responsible for some inconsistencies in his activities.

My conclusion is that Tom intentionally (or subconsciously) provides
wrong answers because his need for attention is more important to him
than anything else, include maintaining the respect of the RBT members
gained by telling the truth. Sad, very sad.

AMuzi

Jul 4, 2022, 7:59:09 PM7/4/22
No B50 listed but plenty of bombers in the former
Confederate Air Force, sensitively renamed recently to the
Commemorative Air Force:

https://www.commemorativeairforce.org/aircraft

Bombers to cargo use:
https://www.tdpri.com/threads/for-aircraft-enthusiasts-bombers-that-became-cargo-planes.323851/

And naturally cargo planes used as bombers :

https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/aviation/a32714464/air-force-cargo-planes-makeshift-bombers/

B50 are probably not represented mostly because there
weren't all that many made.

6980 B17
2760 B29
370 B50

--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>

John B.

Jul 4, 2022, 8:29:29 PM7/4/22
On Mon, 04 Jul 2022 16:50:46 -0700, Jeff Liebermann <je...@cruzio.com>
wrote:
Looking back over Internet posting of the past he has, apparently,
always been, well.... "a bit off", but as the years roll by he seems
to be getting worse.

Whether this is because having being a failure for his entire life and
now approaching 80 years of age he is even more driven to "prove" he
is a hero, or whether his dementia simply grows greater with age.

If he wasn't so obnoxious one might even feel a bit sorry for the
simple old fool but there you have it. Poor old guy running up and
down the streets shouting, "Death to Begonias!"
--
Cheers,

John B.

Tom Kunich

Jul 4, 2022, 8:34:36 PM7/4/22
The B50 was nothing more than a B29 with a shitload of avionics and larger engines to carry it. Every aircraft of any worth was redesigned as a commercial aircraft and you notice that while the C45 was developed into the B24 and B25 that the B29 went nowhere because it was designed for extreme high altitude and couldn't carry a pressurized cabin. In short, it was a piece of junk for anything other than fire bombing Tokyo and dropping a nuclear bomb.

John B.

Jul 4, 2022, 8:42:07 PM7/4/22
Your references don't really tell the whole story. Particularly the
second one. Yes, the Air Force put "Mini-Guns" in C47 and C130
aircraft but that doesn't make them a bomber. Although admittedly they
dropped "flares" over the target for night time work.
--
Cheers,

John B.

John B.

Jul 4, 2022, 8:56:04 PM7/4/22
On Mon, 4 Jul 2022 16:31:51 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
Of course you did.... Calm, calm, Tommy.
Of course you worked for Bayaire, right there in HANGAR 8 AIRPORT,
OAKLAND, CA 94614.
A long way from Vietnam.
Tommy, take your pills, and listen to what your Psychiatrist tells
you.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Jeff Liebermann

Jul 4, 2022, 9:07:56 PM7/4/22
On Mon, 04 Jul 2022 18:58:57 -0500, AMuzi <a...@yellowjersey.org> wrote:

>No B50 listed but plenty of bombers in the former
>Confederate Air Force, sensitively renamed recently to the
>Commemorative Air Force:
>
>https://www.commemorativeairforce.org/aircraft

Cool. Looks like they have a B-29:
<https://www.commemorativeairforce.org/aircraft/10>
<https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=FiFi>
Thanks.

John B.

Jul 4, 2022, 9:36:48 PM7/4/22
On Mon, 4 Jul 2022 17:34:34 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
Tommy you simply don't know what you are talking about. The B-29 and
the B-50 were both pressurized in both the forward compartment and the
aft compartment. The two compartments were connected by a crawl tube.

I might add that the B-29 flew it's first combat mission on 5 June
1944, with 77 out of 98 B-29s launched from India bombing the railroad
shops in Bangkok an it's last known combat mission was the 91st
Strategic Reconnaissance Squadron flew the last B-29 mission of the
war on 27 July 1953. And during the war, B-29s flew 20,000 sorties and
dropped 200,000 tonnes (180,000 tons) of bombs.

In short, you show yourself, once again, a total ignoramus!
--
Cheers,

John B.

Jeff Liebermann

Jul 4, 2022, 10:08:16 PM7/4/22
Please stop. It hurts me a little when I laugh so hard. The Vietnam
Airlift lasted a grand total of 2 days:
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Frequent_Wind>

I know about what's involved in being a civilian avionics tech. I'm
not sure, but Bayaire Avionics probably was a civilian company, not a
military organization. In 1975, I recall that one had to have at
least an FCC 2nd Class Radiotelephone Operators license, preferably
with the Ship Radar Endorsement. (After 1983, the equivalent license
became the GROL or General Radiotelephone Operator License). I just
checked the FCC database and could not find your name listed for
anything:
<https://wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsApp/UlsSearch/searchFrc.jsp>
While it is possible to work under the supervision of a licensed
technician, you would have been expected to eventually obtain your own
license. There are additional licenses and certifications, such an
FAA mechanics certification, which is required to become an avionics
tech.
<https://learn.org/articles/What_Education_Do_I_Need_to_Become_an_Avionics_Technician.html>
Translation: You have never been a licensed avionics technician.

BTW, I have a fairly large collection of assorted FCC licenses buried
in a folder somewhere. I planned to photograph and post my license
collection, but can't find the folder. Maybe later.

>All of the commercial aircraft needed to be recovered after each
>flight and Bayaire got rich from my work.

I'm missing something here. The Vietnam Airlift was in Vietnam.
Bayaire was in Oakland, CA. Did they fly the helicopters back and
forth across the Pacific Ocean?

>And then went broke after no one could replace me when I left
>for an engineering position.

Sigh. I keep forgetting that all your amazing facts are to make you
look good and elevate your self esteem. I think you will find that
honesty works better than reinventing yourself with every story.

>Every time you post you're poking more and more holes in your own stories.

I keep telling you, over and over, it there's nothing you can do or
say about anyone else that will repair the damage you've done to your
reputation by lying. John or I could be angels or devils, but you
would still be a very inept liar.

John B.

Jul 4, 2022, 11:17:16 PM7/4/22
On Mon, 04 Jul 2022 19:08:05 -0700, Jeff Liebermann <je...@cruzio.com>
wrote:
I'm going to put an end to Tommy's B.S.

Using my wife's younger brother's business address I've written to 10
of the companies that Tommy says he worked for. I've concocted a story
about how he has applied for a job with our company and that with
California to Thailand air tickets and the Covid requirements here it
is a rather costly matter for us to personally interview him and so
could you confirm...... and so on.

We'll see what they have to say about the matter.

--
Cheers,

John B.

Jeff Liebermann

Jul 5, 2022, 12:54:16 AM7/5/22
On Tue, 05 Jul 2022 10:17:09 +0700, John B. <sloc...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>I'm going to put an end to Tommy's B.S.
>
>Using my wife's younger brother's business address I've written to 10
>of the companies that Tommy says he worked for. I've concocted a story
>about how he has applied for a job with our company and that with
>California to Thailand air tickets and the Covid requirements here it
>is a rather costly matter for us to personally interview him and so
>could you confirm...... and so on.
>
>We'll see what they have to say about the matter.

That should be interesting. On July 3, I sent an email to the
membership committee of the Aeolian Yacht Club asking if they could
verify Tom's life membership. I attached a copy of his alleged
membership card. If I don't get an answer in about 2 weeks, I'll
phone their office. I'm going miss what has become my favorite sport.

ritzann...@gmail.com

Jul 5, 2022, 2:43:06 AM7/5/22
I'm no airplane mechanic. Of course. But airplane mechanic is one of those really specific jobs. You have to be in the Air Force, as lying Tommy claims for a few years back in the 1960s I guess. Or work for Boeing, McDonnell Douglas, Lockheed or another airplane manufacturer. Or work for United Airlines, PanAm, American Airlines, Delta Airlines in the 1960s.

My point is how does Tommy get to 7 years of working on airplanes as he states in his previous post? Below is his quote:
"I happen to have worked aircraft for a total of 7 years"

4 year Air Force enlistment. Wildly assuming first or even second year Air Force mechanics would actually work on airplanes. And then Tommy's vaunted 2 year callback service where he was never called back into the Air Force and thus never worked on airplanes. Unless you are in the active Air Force for 10 years, you cannot accumulate 7 years of working on aircraft during your service.

Where does Tommy boy make up this 7 years working on aircraft nonsense?

ritzann...@gmail.com

Jul 5, 2022, 2:59:13 AM7/5/22
Quite the criteria you have for determining the B-29 was a bad airplane.

ritzann...@gmail.com

Jul 5, 2022, 3:07:37 AM7/5/22
On Monday, July 4, 2022 at 9:08:16 PM UTC-5, jeff.li...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Mon, 4 Jul 2022 16:31:51 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
> <cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >I worked for Bayaire Avionics for 4 years during the Vietnam Airlift
> >as an avionics technician.
> Please stop. It hurts me a little when I laugh so hard. The Vietnam
> Airlift lasted a grand total of 2 days:
> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Frequent_Wind>

STOP Jeff, STOP!!!!!!!! Your replies to Tommy boy are making me laugh uncontrollably. I'm not hurting, but I am chuckling. It is incomprehensible to me how anyone on earth can be so idiotic as our boy Tommy.

John B.

Jul 5, 2022, 3:39:49 AM7/5/22
On Mon, 04 Jul 2022 21:54:07 -0700, Jeff Liebermann <je...@cruzio.com>
wrote:

>On Tue, 05 Jul 2022 10:17:09 +0700, John B. <sloc...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>I'm going to put an end to Tommy's B.S.
>>
>>Using my wife's younger brother's business address I've written to 10
>>of the companies that Tommy says he worked for. I've concocted a story
>>about how he has applied for a job with our company and that with
>>California to Thailand air tickets and the Covid requirements here it
>>is a rather costly matter for us to personally interview him and so
>>could you confirm...... and so on.
>>
>>We'll see what they have to say about the matter.
>
>That should be interesting. On July 3, I sent an email to the
>membership committee of the Aeolian Yacht Club asking if they could
>verify Tom's life membership. I attached a copy of his alleged
>membership card. If I don't get an answer in about 2 weeks, I'll
>phone their office. I'm going miss what has become my favorite sport.

I did just as I would for anyone applying for a job. Address my
inquiry to who ever, where ever, he references. So I used whatever
address was included in Tommy's resume as posted but requested that
any reply be made to my brother-in-law's email address. Modern Times
you know (:-)
--
Cheers,

John B.

John B.

Jul 5, 2022, 3:59:48 AM7/5/22
On Mon, 4 Jul 2022 23:43:04 -0700 (PDT), "russell...@yahoo.com"
Yes, you need to be a U.S. Government licensed mechanic to do
mechanical work on any licensed U.S. airplane and Jeff tells me that
you also need a U.S. Government licenses to work on aircraft radios
(which makes sense)

>My point is how does Tommy get to 7 years of working on airplanes as he states in his previous post? Below is his quote:
>"I happen to have worked aircraft for a total of 7 years"

Well, Tommy is counting 4 years in the Air Force and 3 years working
for some one horse company in California. But, noticeably, he doesn't
mention having any government licenses so it would seem doubtful that
he could have been more then some sort of helper. Just as he was in
the Air force.

But Tommy does this sort of thing. He went on and on and on about not
having a high school education and then one day Frank mentioned the
General Education Development (GED) test and suddenly, Yes Sir! Tommy
has taken the GED!

He never mentioned working on Airplanes and then when the subject
comes? YES SIR! Tommy worked on Airplanes!

I assume that Tommy will also become a Sky Diver and a Deep Sea Diver
as soon as anyone mentions the subject.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Andre Jute

Jul 5, 2022, 7:35:19 AM7/5/22
You people really are vicious scum. If you want to know why RBT is dying, read your own posts. Who would want to join a group where the favourite sport is tearing down consecutive victims?

You make me sick to the stomach. You’d make any decent person sick to the stomach. You’re slime. You make Escherichia Coli vomit with disgust

Andre Jute
Scum isn’t scum because I say so, scum is scum because their actions declare them scum.

Rolf Mantel

Jul 5, 2022, 8:32:40 AM7/5/22
Am 05.07.2022 um 13:35 schrieb Andre Jute:
> If you want to know why RBT is dying, read your own posts. Who would
> want to join a group where the favourite sport is tearing down
> consecutive victims?

Please read your own words.

Tom Kunich

Jul 5, 2022, 10:42:50 AM7/5/22
Well, you're good at concoctions after not knowing the difference between an aircraft mechanic and an avionics technician. Your lies finally did you in. Go park a plane, you were NEVER a crew chief.

Tom Kunich

Jul 5, 2022, 10:44:50 AM7/5/22
On Monday, July 4, 2022 at 9:54:16 PM UTC-7, jeff.li...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tue, 05 Jul 2022 10:17:09 +0700, John B. <sloc...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >I'm going to put an end to Tommy's B.S.
> >
> >Using my wife's younger brother's business address I've written to 10
> >of the companies that Tommy says he worked for. I've concocted a story
> >about how he has applied for a job with our company and that with
> >California to Thailand air tickets and the Covid requirements here it
> >is a rather costly matter for us to personally interview him and so
> >could you confirm...... and so on.
> >
> >We'll see what they have to say about the matter.
> That should be interesting. On July 3, I sent an email to the
> membership committee of the Aeolian Yacht Club asking if they could
> verify Tom's life membership. I attached a copy of his alleged
> membership card. If I don't get an answer in about 2 weeks, I'll
> phone their office. I'm going miss what has become my favorite sport.

So tell us you moronic fool - when they tell you that I have a life membership are you going to publish is here or are you going to hide your head and never mention it again? Or will you simply lie about it because that's the sort of person you are?

Andre Jute

Jul 5, 2022, 11:45:41 AM7/5/22
Good heavens, Rolf, I didn’t expect you of all people to congratulate me for my perspicacity. But thanks anyway.

Andre Jute.
Credit where it is due!

Jeff Liebermann

Jul 5, 2022, 1:47:55 PM7/5/22
On Tue, 5 Jul 2022 00:07:35 -0700 (PDT), "russell...@yahoo.com"
<ritzann...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Monday, July 4, 2022 at 9:08:16 PM UTC-5, jeff.li...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On Mon, 4 Jul 2022 16:31:51 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
>> <cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >I worked for Bayaire Avionics for 4 years during the Vietnam Airlift
>> >as an avionics technician.

>> Please stop. It hurts me a little when I laugh so hard. The Vietnam
>> Airlift lasted a grand total of 2 days:
>> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Frequent_Wind>

>STOP Jeff, STOP!!!!!!!! Your replies to Tommy boy are making me laugh uncontrollably. I'm not hurting, but I am chuckling. It is incomprehensible to me how anyone on earth can be so idiotic as our boy Tommy.

Not quite yet. I was wondering why Google search didn't find very
much on Belaire Avionics. What it did find were some documents and
photos from the early 1970's.
<https://twinotterarchive.com/154_N7663_unk_Oakland_Jul-1972_ejc_1024a.jpg>
<https://www.airhistory.net/photo/151919/VH-REL>
Note the arched roof hangars in the first photo. Moving to Google
Maps, I found two buildings which qualify:
<https://goo.gl/maps/81WgduQiKK6kkRVP6>
Google added 79 airports to street view, but Oakland isn't one of
them. On the left coast, only KSJO has street view:
<https://heelsfirsttravel.boardingarea.com/2016/05/16/79-airports-you-can-tour-via-google-street-view/>
So, I can't check if the Belaire name is still on the building. I
tried to find the names of the hangars, but they're not on the KOAK
diagram:
<https://skyvector.com/airport/OAK/Metro-Oakland-International-Airport>
<https://skyvector.com/files/tpp/2206/pdf/00294AD.PDF>
Skimming through photos didn't find anything new:
<https://www.google.com/search?q=oakland+airport+hangar&tbm>
The web version of Google Earth usually has business names, but not
this time. The 3D hangars also lack names. As before, no street
<https://earth.google.com/web/search/Oakland+International+Airport+(OAK),+Airport+Drive,+Oakland,+CA/@37.7354646,-122.21561815,-0.36093191a,405.35284978d,35y,1.74472237h,78.54227149t,0r/data=CigiJgokCaek5y965jhAEaSk5y965jjAGfXn7pUN_EFAIWcwbF4f8lHA>

Looks like Bayaire applied in 1999 for permission to build a hangar on
the north field at 7801 Earhart Rd:
<https://www.portofoakland.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/1999_ordinances.pdf>
However, on Google maps, it's in the middle of the parking lot for car
rentals and seems to be in use for bus parking.
Yet another dead end.

If time permits (unlikely), I'll see if I can find out what happend to
Bayaire Avionics. I'm sure nobody cares, but I thought it might be
interesting for Tom to see how much work is required to fact check
just one of his numerous claims.

Jeff Liebermann

Jul 5, 2022, 2:42:52 PM7/5/22
On Tue, 5 Jul 2022 04:35:17 -0700 (PDT), Andre Jute
<fiul...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>You people really are vicious scum.

If that's what is required to extract the truth from Tom's lies and
amazing facts, that's what I will become. Do you have some doubt that
Tom is lying?

>If you want to know why RBT is dying, read your own posts. Who
>would want to join a group where the favourite sport is tearing
>down consecutive victims?

It's odd that you label Tom as a victim. Tom is the lying trafficker
of misinformation and the readers of RBT are the victims. There was a
time when I was sympathetic to Tom's situation. I thought I would
help by correcting and revising his resume. I'll spare you the story
of how that went awry.

Removing Tom from the group will certainly cause a reduction in the
number of posts that revolve around Tom as the victim, hero, or
whatever. I would guess(tm) at least an 80% reduction. What remains
will probably be about bicycles, which is likely a good thing.

>You make me sick to the stomach.
>You’d make any decent person sick to the stomach. You’re slime. You make Escherichia Coli vomit with disgust

I had a similar problem last year. I traced it to a contaminated
kitchen cutting board. I switched to plastic cutting boards and now
use bleach for cleaning. No vomiting for over a year.

>Andre Jute
>Scum isn’t scum because I say so, scum is scum because their actions declare them scum.

Actions? I've done nothing more than fact check what Tom has posted
and offered corrections. Tom has done most of the damage to himself
by lying, inventing numbers, and contriving amazing facts. I have not
called him names. I have not belittled him like a little boy. I have
not used profanity. I provide my sources of information. I explain
my logic, show my calculations, and provide links to additional
reading material. I provide photos from my web site. I've offered a
best guess(tm) or opinion only when I'm not quite certain. The only
threads I've started were about bicycling. I have rarely hijacked
ongoing discussions or changed the topic. I have not engaged (much)
in endless discussions on politics, guns, abortion rights, or B-29
bomber operating practices. When I make a mistake, I post a
correction and thank the person who found my error.

So, which of my actions do you consider sufficient to label me scum
and slime?

Tom Kunich

Jul 5, 2022, 3:54:07 PM7/5/22
Rolf, just read what Slocum and Liebermann have written. John stated MANY times that he was a crew chief of a B50 and yet doesn't know the difference between two specialties that are so dramatically different that they put them at opposite ends of an airfield. He was never a crew chief. No big deal until he's talking about writing letters making false claims to my previous employers. Most of whom are now dead.

Liebermann has a screw so loose that he thinks that he can make some kind of big deal about a plastic membership card not being signed. How many signatures do you have on your credit card? This is a level of mental illness that has led to the total destruction of the bicycles.tech group. You need only go back a couple of years to see dozens of people posting here. Then these six people who themselves do not ride nor work on bicycles started posting and now this group has become useless.

Jobst posting political postings so there is nothing new about me doing it. The problem is that it is the only thing that can be said about what is happening in our country at the moment. If you believe that Europe can survive socialization of the US you'd be wrong. The entire world is supported by the riches of the US and if that disappears so do most of the less rich countries.

During my lifetime, England has murdered its economy via socialization but at least they are turning around a bit by leaving the EU. Canada has turned into nothing more than a Hitler's Germany with the Mounted Police becoming nothing more than an SS. Arresting and jailing people for no crimes but holding opinions separate from that joke of a President.

In the first 90 days of 2022 there were 33 mass murders in Mexico and people are moving there because it is safer than Chicago or LA.

Lou is tired of hearing this, well so am I. But a corrupt lunatic in the White House that achieved that via election fraud isn't going to help anything is it?

And Slocum, Scharf, Flunky, Russell, Frank and Liebermann have destroyed anything to get away from it so you have to face it.

Is Andre qngry

Lou Holtman

Jul 5, 2022, 4:14:16 PM7/5/22
WTF. We have hit rock bottom here. Congratulation.

Lou

Tom Kunich

Jul 5, 2022, 4:34:24 PM7/5/22
The stupid six started all of this because people like Frank with the IQ of a broken viola string didn't like the fact that he has never accomplished anything and I have worked in science most of my life. He had to cry like a baby because I worked my way into my position and didn't attend a college like his own God Obama said was necessary. can you picture Frank taking a programming class? Most of the best programmers never went to college. Either you have it or you don't as silicon valley showed the world. Apple now one of the foremost major electronics firms was founded and developed by TWO people without college degrees. Now, most of the people I worked for had degrees so why did they hire me to do all of the work if those degrees gave them the abilities of Superman?

This is something that Liebermann and Krakowski cannot understand so obviously I'm lying. My having accomplished all of this on my own nickel really peeves Seaton and Flunky and Scharf. I didn't start out with such a disgust for these guys. When they made false claims I simply corrected them. When they continued with their brainless claims it became clear that they were simply attacking me for my successes. So screw them. Scharf is nothing more than a failed politician. Seaton couldn't figure out what I was saying when I reduced it to simple mathematical terms. If as he said, he was an accountant he could have understood that. But instead he doubled down in his idiotic denials. Clearly he is not and never has been an accountant. Or one of those like Krygowski who turned to teaching when he couldn't achieve anything in the commercial world. Maybe Seaton has a degree in economics and so was made a manager and his entire life was made up of the competence of the people working for him. Flunky simply likes insulting people and making false claims about himself. I've already pointed out that Slocum has been lying about his background. That wouldn't have bothered me in the least. It is common for people to inflate their past positions. But he carried it to the extreme and attacking me when his entire life is the little knowledge he can ferret out of Google is just too much.

9 million men fought in Vietnam and Liebermann believes that he can get away with saying that the 2 million men there were evacuated in 2 days. This is a level of mental illness that cannot be reconned with. The capacities of a 707 or DC 8 were about 220 people max and while they could evacuate full planes from Saigon, the were taken to Okinawa and held there until there was ROOM on commercial flights for them to return to the states. Only about half of most of the flights had room for additional soldiers as passengers. But Liebermann with the intelligence of a gnat thinks that the evacuation occurred in 2 days. That would have been over 9,000 flights,. There was NOT that many commercial aircraft in the inventory and I was recovering them for three years, not two days, Then I think that I recovered normal commercial aircraft for another year before the recovery of Silicon Valley and I was offered an engineering position.

We both know what is next to happen. Jeff will receive a note that I am a life member and he will not mention it. John who is probably lying in the first place but if he indeed sent any requests for information about me will be turned over to human resources and it is company policy in the US. To say nothing other than "Yes, he worked for us" Which he would then publish as some sort of negative report and not a legal position of a company..

You can ALWAYS tell scum because it floats to the top.

Tom Kunich

Jul 5, 2022, 4:41:41 PM7/5/22
Why are you talking about Bayaire Avionics? They DID not build a hangar They added a small extension to an existing hangar. When they closed their doors that extension was absorbed into the existing hanger as nothing more than work space. https://www.corporationwiki.com/California/Oakland/bayaire-avionics-inc/39522129.aspx Why are you pretending that there is some sort of parking lot when there wasn't in the location that Bayaire existed? Why are you pretending to knowledge you do not have? This is why you are scum and slime.

Tom Kunich

Jul 5, 2022, 4:43:19 PM7/5/22
Lou, forgive me but if you think that the stupid six have gotten anywhere NEAR rock bottom you ain't seen nothing yet.

Andre Jute

Jul 5, 2022, 5:23:50 PM7/5/22
On Tuesday, July 5, 2022 at 7:42:52 PM UTC+1, jeff.li...@gmail.com wrote:

> Removing Tom from the group will certainly cause a reduction in the
> number of posts that revolve around Tom as the victim, hero, or
> whatever. I would guess(tm) at least an 80% reduction.

1. Who the fuck elected you and the other identifiable scumballs as gatekeepers to RBT? Just this assault on free speech is enough for me to kick your ass over the houses every time I see you, forever. It is why I ruined Krygowski’s dream of “being a spokesperson for bicycles”, because he and that idiot Vogel or Fogel or whatever his name was though they could keep me out of RBT by telling lies.

2. It isn’t Tom who is the problem, it is the gang of thugs who won’t let him be Tom. There are five posts from you idiots for every one Tom sends. If you haven’t worked that out, you’re senile. Get a grip on yourself, man. Tom wins every time you expose yourselves for the petty bullies you are. Lou is right: you’ve reach rock bottom. Anything more will be totally unforgivable, forever.

Andre Jute
This gang of pompous, underachieving nobodies being jerked around by Tom would be hysterically funny if their hysteria wasn’t so vicious.

ritzann...@gmail.com

Jul 5, 2022, 5:26:07 PM7/5/22
Not sure about the deep sea diving, but Tommy is a Yacht member. And he told us he took some sailing or navigation class at some maritime school in the Bay area. The one where every student was required to live on campus. But that did not apply to Tommy. I'm sure by the end of the week Tommy will be a part of the Coast Guard or Merchant Marine.

Andre Jute

Jul 5, 2022, 5:39:25 PM7/5/22
On Tuesday, July 5, 2022 at 9:43:19 PM UTC+1, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:.
> Lou, forgive me but if you think that the stupid six have gotten anywhere NEAR rock bottom you ain't seen nothing yet.

I’m inclined to agree with you, Tom. And even if in the face of this tsunami of disapproval they let go of you, they’ll just start on someone else. They have a history of trying to victimise other members of RBT. Before you they hounded poor Ridealot, who unlike you and me isn’t one of God’s natural sluggers and survivors, and before Ridelot it was another American who works in Canada that Krygowski and his gang hounded, and before that it was me, something which that dim dingleberry Flunky tried to revive until I stepped on him a few times. This scum can’t help themselves. They’re such insignificant people, which at this late stage in their lives even they must realise, that they *need* to tear everyone down to their level. They don’t know how to build anything. They’re small-minded peasants on a hysterical crusade. I were you, I’d go silent for a week or two, long enough for them to get their teeth into someone else, so that everyone can see the rot in their sounds. — Andre

John B.

Jul 5, 2022, 6:24:00 PM7/5/22
Ah but you have told us so many things...... that were lies.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Tom Kunich

Jul 5, 2022, 6:25:31 PM7/5/22
On Tuesday, July 5, 2022 at 11:42:52 AM UTC-7, jeff.li...@gmail.com wrote:
I will sk you clearly since otherwise you will obfuscate - why are you one this group? You neither ride a bike or work on them.

John B.

Jul 5, 2022, 6:59:08 PM7/5/22
On Tue, 5 Jul 2022 07:42:48 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
Of course I know the difference between an Aircraft Mechanic and a
"avionics Technician". Aircraft mechanics fix airplanes... and engines
while avionics technicians fiddle about with things that are
essentially unnecessary for flight.
--
Cheers,

John B.

John B.

Jul 5, 2022, 8:08:38 PM7/5/22
Lets see here. Tommy is discharged from active duty in the Air Force
in 1966... and then he tells us that he worked for 3 years for some
one horse outfit at the airport - Hanger 8 - and he was the guy that
fixed all them there airshines that evacuated Saigon... in 1975.

Yup, makes perfect sense.

One thing you have to give Tommy is that his imagination knows no
bounds!
--
Cheers,

John B.

John B.

Jul 5, 2022, 8:23:46 PM7/5/22
On Tue, 5 Jul 2022 14:26:05 -0700 (PDT), "russell...@yahoo.com"
Yup, and he casually mentioned that His Yacht was too big to race :-)

But a bit more realistic, I wonder about those "navigation lessons"?

We lived aboard a 40 ft sailing yacht for about 10 years and our
longest voyage was from Phuket, Thailand to Perth, Australia (and
return) all without ever having "navigation lessons" a good friend,
now hiding out from Covid in The Philippines sailed around the world,
without "navigation lessons". Not to denigrate "book learning" but it
is really of little use on a sailing boat.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Jeff Liebermann

Jul 6, 2022, 1:23:09 AM7/6/22
On Tue, 5 Jul 2022 07:44:49 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
<cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:

>So tell us you moronic fool - when they tell you that I have a life membership are you going to publish is here or are you going to hide your head and never mention it again? Or will you simply lie about it because that's the sort of person you are?

I just received a reply to my request to verify Tom's life membership
in the Aeolian Yaght Club from Donna Little of the membership
committee.

Hi Jeff,

Aeolian yacht club is a private club therefore
I cannot divulge any personal information.

So, no information available either way. Therefore, Tom's membership
status is currently unknown and unproven. I should have predicted
something like this might happen, but didn't.

John B.

Jul 6, 2022, 1:34:58 AM7/6/22

On Tue, 05 Jul 2022 22:23:01 -0700, Jeff Liebermann <je...@cruzio.com>
wrote:

>On Tue, 5 Jul 2022 07:44:49 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
><cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>So tell us you moronic fool - when they tell you that I have a life membership are you going to publish is here or are you going to hide your head and never mention it again? Or will you simply lie about it because that's the sort of person you are?
>
>I just received a reply to my request to verify Tom's life membership
>in the Aeolian Yaght Club from Donna Little of the membership
>committee.
>
> Hi Jeff,
>
> Aeolian yacht club is a private club therefore
> I cannot divulge any personal information.
>
>So, no information available either way. Therefore, Tom's membership
>status is currently unknown and unproven. I should have predicted
>something like this might happen, but didn't.

You know I think I've hit on why Tommy has had so many jobs. Just top
and think a bit.

If you were to employ a bloke that lied as a normal part of his
conversation. Aggressively insisted that he was correct when all
evidence showed that he wasn't and became abusive and threatening when
corrected.... how long would you "keep him"?
--
Cheers,

John B.

Sepp Ruf

Jul 6, 2022, 6:16:16 AM7/6/22
We'll see what the honorable Thai inlaw has to say about the American
misbehaving. Though, of course, Johnny, who for some reason has not set
foot on U.S. soil for close to a century, might smoothly have married
into a local crime family.

> WTF. We have hit rock bottom here. Congratulation.

+1. Except I don't believe Johnny could copy and paste even one
address, let alone have the mental stamina to write letters to ten.

Frank Krygowski

Jul 6, 2022, 11:11:17 AM7/6/22
Jeff, I admire your restraint with Jute. I find him much more obnoxious
than Tom.

Tom's ugliness is at least partly a result of mental or psychological
problems. Those sorts of things are often difficult for a person to control.

Jute, OTOH, is a deliberate, purposeful troll. That is certainly a
symptom of distasteful psychological deviation ...

https://news.byu.edu/intellect/whats-in-a-troll-byu-research-examines-motives-of-internet-trolling

https://thewire.in/communalism/internet-trolls-psychology

... but I believe that it's less compulsive, more deliberate, than what
goes on in Tom's brain. Jute could probably stop if he chose to.

Jute's posts are a lot like the broken glass bottles on the local
cut-through bike path. The immature dolts responsible for both think
their destruction is clever and funny. In reality, they're just
demonstrating that they're undisciplined punks.

--
- Frank Krygowski

Tom Kunich

Jul 6, 2022, 1:08:07 PM7/6/22
You are nothing more than a liar. There is no way to navigate from Thailand to Perth without at the very least a book on navigation - THAT is what lessons are. There is NO WAY to sail around the world without the ability to navigate. Your lying comments about all you have to do is point the boat and go shows what a complete fool and liar you are. You have now reached the point at which you can no longer help yourself. You find it impossible to tell the truth about anything.

By the way - what happened when I said that a revolver side blow can injure you and you swore there was no such thing and I countered with a YouTube video of a man holding a newspaper over the front of the cylinder when he fired and it turned the newspaper into confetti? And this after you told us all that you were a pistol champion.

As I say -you could NOT have been a crew chief and not know the difference between an aircraft mechanic and an avionics technician. The B50 had most of the navigation, bombing, fire control and radar that my B52D's had and you could not have been a crew chief without that knowledge. NONE of the modern military aircraft can even fly without avionics None of the modern helicopters can fly without it. We even lost a 787 because there was a fire that knocked out the avionics in the nose compartment just above the battery which caught fire, spread into the luggage compartment and killed everyone on board with CO2 poisoning in a pressurized cabin.

Stop your stupid pretense - you were never a crew chief on a B50 let alone most of the loony stations you claim to have been at. A fighter station in Vietnam after being a member of SAC. Unless SAC wanted very badly to get rid of you.

Jeff Liebermann

Jul 6, 2022, 1:08:16 PM7/6/22
On Wed, 06 Jul 2022 12:34:48 +0700, John B. <sloc...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>If you were to employ a bloke that lied as a normal part of his
>conversation. Aggressively insisted that he was correct when all
>evidence showed that he wasn't and became abusive and threatening when
>corrected.... how long would you "keep him"?

Not very long. Every place I've worked had a 90 day probationary
period, where such problems usually surface. My classic mistakes was
hiring a radio technician who had difficulties with just about
everything. Money, marriage, broke car, etc. Like a complete idiot,
I loaned him some money so that he could pay first, last and cleaning
deposit on an apartment. He took the money and disappeared. Six
months later, he comes back with an unlawful termination lawsuit
claiming he was not properly terminated as per the company employee
policies and practices handbook. Since then, I avoid employees with a
large number of potential problems.

I've never hired someone like Tom. However, I was stuck with an
unusual situation that might be similar. Another department had hired
a former CHP (California Highway Patrol) officer, who was terminated
from the CHP after beating up some fool he caught in bed with his
wife. He had a minor background in electronics and was able to
somehow gain employment at the company where I was working. I needed
an engineering tech, so he was transferred to my department. I soon
discovered that he didn't really know very much about electronics.
However, he didn't like failure which triggered a very short temper
which worried me because he was much faster, taller and stronger than
me. The department was growing, so I tried him at every conceivable
task available. Nothing seemed to work and I was running out of ideas
and options.

One day, I brought to work a Radio Shack PC-2 calculator that could be
programmed in Basic. He took an interest in the device, so I loaned
it to him for a few days. I was very impressed with what he was able
to do with it having zero programming experience or background. At
the time, we were setting up a rack full of HP test equipment as part
of an automatic test line. He was soon running programs on the HP
9816 computer, which ran the test system:
<https://www.old-computers.com/museum/computer.asp?st=1&c=879>
He was also writing his own programs and was well ahead of schedule on
getting the test system functional. He was a natural.

After a few months, we parted ways and I lost track of him. I'm told
that he went to a different company and obtained employment as a
programmer. I have no idea how that went, but I suspect he was
successful. All one needs are a few successes, and all the old
baggage is washed away. However, that was about 1983. I don't know
if today's "just in time" management would have the patience or
tolerance to do what I did.

Frank Krygowski

Jul 6, 2022, 1:13:29 PM7/6/22
On 7/6/2022 1:08 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:

> One day, I brought to work a Radio Shack PC-2 calculator that could be
> programmed in Basic.

I still own one of those, now on loan to grandkids. I had a lot of fun
with it back in the day, and even put it to good use on the job.

--
- Frank Krygowski

Tom Kunich

Jul 6, 2022, 1:51:51 PM7/6/22
As I said before, I was willing to accept him at his word even though most of his comments had nothing whatsoever to do with bicycles and often made no sense. But I grew tired of being attacked by people that plainly know nothing about anything. Frank continually making comments about me not addressing what he said is ridiculous. I used his entire meaning but not his precise words. If I misunderstood him he could simply have corrected me. But he didn't because I used his meaning.

You watched Russell incapable of understanding some simple calculations I presented. Liebermann cannot tell the difference between the energy accelerating ONE electron and many. He doesn't know any physics and yet comments on it. What is this all about? "I don't know anything about this so you can't because you don't have a college degree"? Most of the scientific advancements in this world came from people with very little or no education. We have gone from the Wright Flyer to F22s in less than 100 years. We have gone from the Model T to Formula 1 in 95 years. The modern computer industry was built and grown mostly with people that could think and had little official education. Almost ALL physics basics didn't come from physicists but uneducated philosophers.

I will grant you that USUALLY the more advanced a specific science is usually the more knowledge you need. But that doesn't HAVE to come from official education sources. For crying out loud - my step son is getting TWO PhD's at the same time so that he can move into management of the Aerospace industry. My son-in-law who has a masters in math and teaches has been told that his school will be closing. What is he going to do with no practical knowledge of any kind of work?

I knew every single phase of electronics from the inside out. When engineering positions disappeared, I could work something else. - 4 years as an avionics technician, another 3 years as co-owner of a telephone installation company installing advanced telephone systems into high rise office buildings. One company that couldn't find anyone that actually knew what they were doing except three technicians I taught everyone else in the company their jobs and how to accomplish them. They were good people and learned very fast.

So why do you suppose that the stupid six seem fixated on the fact that I only had a high school education? Most especially when people like John haven't even that? Liebermann doesn't even know the difference between an electronics engineer and an electrical engineer! While I am helping to end AIDS, he is building ham radios. Did you see those pictures he posted? I'm sure that there was nothing whatsoever wrong with that stuff but you could hardly call it professional. While I listed the instruments I was making and showed Ebay photos of them, they supported entire companies. In fact - I believe that Thoratec has bought up all of those companies to get all of those instrument's patents under one roof. NASA and the Army wanted my services. Who the hell would have wanted Russell if they knew that he couldn't understand simple arithmetic? The Army physicists screwed up their calculations of the gas sensor and I simply got a book on Calculus and taught myself enough to correct their error and program my gas detector properly. It worked perfect the first time. Using their calculations I have been working on it for four months without one of those physicists figuring that they were doing something wrong.

Andre Jute

Jul 6, 2022, 1:53:10 PM7/6/22
Fine, so Tom is a life member protected by the club’s privacy rules. It was up to you to prove otherwise, and predictably you failed. A yacht club where I was commodore a good fifty years ago, and where I have a lifetime membership, and am an honorary president, and entitled to wear the commodore’s gold rings on my blazer for life, a privilege voted me for my transits of Cape Horn and other feats in a sailing ship of my own design and construction, wouldn’t be so polite. In my time they would have written you a short and sweet letter: “Fuck off, peasant.” —- AJ

Andre Jute

Jul 6, 2022, 2:02:23 PM7/6/22

You’re in my thread, Franki-boy, so fuck off and take your ugly little gang of street corner bullies with you. And stay out of my threads. You’re not invited, you’re not wanted, none of you. You have nothing to contribute except the ugly pathologies of a lifelong bully.

I’m Andre Jute and I authorise this message about the scumbag Frank Krygowski.

Tom Kunich

Jul 6, 2022, 2:10:28 PM7/6/22
Liebermann is a prize fool - It is none of your business means to him that I'm lying. That is the sort of missing mind he has. Not many people I sailed with would have been up to rounding the horn. Especially since it would necessarily be west to east. But then I tried to help some people round the point where Vandenberg AFB is and the coming together of the California Current and the Pacific Vortex made the water rough and wind non-existent and they grew too seasick to carry on. Cape horn was 20 times as bad. So not many people would have attempted that in a Yacht of any size.

Tom Kunich

Jul 6, 2022, 2:13:37 PM7/6/22
Could you just imagine taking a mechanical engineering course from him? Aside from not learning a thing, you would be a target if you knew anything more than him which would be easy. I'm sure that is why he has a framed letter on is wall from some kiss ass saying what a great teacher he was.

Andre Jute

Jul 6, 2022, 2:28:01 PM7/6/22
My ship was solidly built of moulded wood laminated in 6in squares of veneer, which made it pretty sturdy for its weight. It was built so well, it’s still going in the South China Sea, now motorised, carrying cargo between small villages. Nothing built in FRP at that time would still be seaworthy. When someone at an awards ceremony said that building the first desert personnel carriers capable of 155mph offroad was my major engineering achievement, I shook my head and held up three fingers for “only third” — I had in mind that my City of Germiston was by far my best design job, and construction job.

I’d like to see that shortass braggart Slow Johnny sail across the Southern Ocean, never mind around Cape Horn, without a book of tables and at least manual navigational instruments. Only a complete ignoramus, who’d never been anywhere near a transocean yacht, would claim he could do it. It’s too stupid for words, the sort of crap you hear from uppity dwarfed who live in houseboat that never leave the marina.

Andre Jute
To him who waits comes all good things.

Jeff Liebermann

Jul 6, 2022, 2:53:59 PM7/6/22
When you're done with your tantrum, could I trouble you to tell me
which of my actions you find unacceptable and sufficiently irritable
to label me slime, scum, and now a scumball? If you're going to
assemble a tribunal and pass judgment, I should be entitled to at
least have a peek at the charge sheet, before my virtual execution.

On a typical day, Tom posts about 15 messages. If you want, I can
provide a recent count. If you combine all the messages made by those
correcting Tom's errors, it might be a 5:1 ratio, possibly larger.
Speaking for myself, I typically post about 5 messages per day. Hand
counted for last 2 days:
Date Me Tom
07/05/2022 9 22
07/05/2020 6 18
I prefer quality over quantity.

Incidentally, since you claim that Tom wins, I recently posted a
detailed explanation of why he could not have been an "avionics
technician". Since fact checks have fail to convince you, and you
seem to consider rounding Cape Horn as the gold standard for honesty,
please consider that I owned and occasionally helped maintain a small
avionics shop, Berlin Avionics at SMO (Santa Monica, CA). My
involvement was minor. I helped with repairs when I was visiting. I
had the proper FCC license,
<https://wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsApp/UlsSearch/license.jsp?licKey=2228353>
and was quite familiar with the operation of an avionics shop. The
shop closed when Ed died about 20(?) years ago. I can provide other
examples of Tom's lies if you still maintain your claim the Tom wins.

Tom Kunich

Jul 6, 2022, 2:55:26 PM7/6/22
You can tell the longitude and latitude with an accurate pocket watch, and a sextant but I would like to see that ignoramus tell us how.

Tom Kunich

Jul 6, 2022, 3:00:36 PM7/6/22
So, your "quality" is the inability to understand accelerators and how they work, and your inability to read a membership card. You cannot understand the most basic physics and you are telling large companies that they don't know what an electronics engineer is. I must say that your "quality" needs a bit of improving.`

Frank Krygowski

Jul 6, 2022, 7:00:48 PM7/6/22
On 7/6/2022 2:02 PM, Andre Jute wrote:

> You’re in my thread, Franki-boy ...

HA HA HA HA HA! :-)

"Who the fuck elected you ... as gatekeepers to RBT?"
- Andre Jute, July 5, 2022

--
- Frank Krygowski

Frank Krygowski

Jul 6, 2022, 7:02:11 PM7/6/22
On 7/6/2022 2:13 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:

> Could you just imagine taking a mechanical engineering course from him?

That couldn't have been a problem for you, Tom. You didn't qualify.

--
- Frank Krygowski

ritzann...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2022, 7:14:31 PM7/6/22
On Wednesday, July 6, 2022 at 12:51:51 PM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 6, 2022 at 3:16:16 AM UTC-7, Sepp Ruf wrote:
> > Lou Holtman wrote:

> > We'll see what the honorable Thai inlaw has to say about the American
> > misbehaving. Though, of course, Johnny, who for some reason has not set
> > foot on U.S. soil for close to a century, might smoothly have married
> > into a local crime family.
> > > WTF. We have hit rock bottom here. Congratulation.
> > +1. Except I don't believe Johnny could copy and paste even one
> > address, let alone have the mental stamina to write letters to ten.
> As I said before, I was willing to accept him at his word even though most of his comments had nothing whatsoever to do with bicycles and often made no sense. But I grew tired of being attacked by people that plainly know nothing about anything. Frank continually making comments about me not addressing what he said is ridiculous. I used his entire meaning but not his precise words. If I misunderstood him he could simply have corrected me. But he didn't because I used his meaning.
>
> You watched Russell incapable of understanding some simple calculations I presented. Liebermann cannot tell the difference between the energy accelerating ONE electron and many. He doesn't know any physics and yet comments on it. What is this all about? "I don't know anything about this so you can't because you don't have a college degree"? Most of the scientific advancements in this world came from people with very little or no education.

???????
Our Tommy boy says the following above:
"Most of the scientific advancements in this world came from people with very little or no education."

I'm not really sure what falls into the scientific advancement category. But here are a few people who invented scientific things in the past.
1. Albert Einstein. He had some college degrees.
2. Nikola Tesla. He did not complete his degrees, but did study at college.
3. Marie Curie. She had an education.
4. Alexander Fleming. He invented penicillin. He had degrees.
5. Alexander Graham Bell. He went to college in Scotland and England.
I'm sure we could come up with a few more scientific advancements made by people with an education.

Tommy, you are a funny individual. I suspect wherever you go, people burst out laughing as you pass by.

John B.

Jul 6, 2022, 8:02:27 PM7/6/22
On Wed, 6 Jul 2022 10:08:05 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
Sorry Tommy, I navigated using nothing but a chart. No book on
navigation. In fact I can't believe that anyone that has sailed would
need anything more.

>By the way - what happened when I said that a revolver side blow can injure you and you swore there was no such thing and I countered with a YouTube video of a man holding a newspaper over the front of the cylinder when he fired and it turned the newspaper into confetti? And this after you told us all that you were a pistol champion.

Nope Tommy you talked about a revolver that would burn you fingers if
you fired it. I told you that you were full of shit and then you
started to talk about blow by.
But you are still full of shit as people still shoot revolvers with
two hands with no problems at all.

>As I say -you could NOT have been a crew chief and not know the difference between an aircraft mechanic and an avionics technician. The B50 had most of the navigation, bombing, fire control and radar that my B52D's had and you could not have been a crew chief without that knowledge. NONE of the modern military aircraft can even fly without avionics None of the modern helicopters can fly without it. We even lost a 787 because there was a fire that knocked out the avionics in the nose compartment just above the battery which caught fire, spread into the luggage compartment and killed everyone on board with CO2 poisoning in a pressurized cabin.

Why ever not? When I was a crew chief there was no such thing as an
avionics technician. We had electricians, radio men and radar men. No
"technicians" until the specialized maintenance system was adopted.

>Stop your stupid pretense - you were never a crew chief on a B50 let alone most of the loony stations you claim to have been at. A fighter station in Vietnam after being a member of SAC. Unless SAC wanted very badly to get rid of you.

Tommy, you keep flaunting your ignorance. When I was in Vietnam, and
Thailand I was a shop chief in the metal working section.

In fact during the more then half of my 20 years of Air Force service
that I spent overseas I can't remember ever being in a SAC unit while
overseas. The 98th Bomb wing that I was in for a few months might have
been but the term SAC was never mentioned.

I might also add, that you are totally unqualified to talk about most
of my military service as I spent about half of my service before they
kicked you out of high school.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Andre Jute

Jul 7, 2022, 2:26:10 PM7/7/22

You're in my thread, Slow Johnny. Fuck off.

Tom Kunich

Jul 7, 2022, 3:05:32 PM7/7/22
If they kicked me out of high school how is it that they graduated me with the rest of the class? You simply can't get any slower. There was ALWAYS avionics technicians. They had an entire school for them in Lowry AFB that opened in 1941. Every time you post you show such an entire lack of knowledge about everything that it is no surprise you feel the need to quote Google on anything and everything.

I suggest you follow Andre's orders and fuck off.

John B.

Jul 7, 2022, 8:23:16 PM7/7/22
On Thu, 7 Jul 2022 12:05:30 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
Well Tommy we have only your posts to go on and for years you bragged
about being a high school drop out and then one day, rather recently,
you started claiming that you name was included in some sort of year
book. But show us your high school diploma Tommy. Now that Jeff has
taught you how to display photos it should be no problem

As for Lowry having a avionics school in 1941, Tommy that is a lie.
The fact is that the term "avionics" didn't even exist prior to about
1949
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avionics
The term "avionics" was coined in 1949 by Philip J. Klass, senior
editor at Aviation Week & Space Technology magazine as a portmanteau
of "aviation electronics".

And how would you know anyway? After all this was taking place when
you were 5 years old. Or even several years before you were born. You
must have been precocious, I believe the term is.

Or perhaps "liar"?

>I suggest you follow Andre's orders and fuck off.

Oh, you mean that self published "author" living in the low rent
district and too poor to pay the road tax on a motorcycle, is giving
orders now?
--
Cheers,

John B.

Andre Jute

Jul 8, 2022, 4:19:15 AM7/8/22

You're in my thread, Slow Johnny. We have rules against mental, moral and physical dwarves. You qualify under all three heads, so would you mind fucking off to your own kind.

Starting your own threads is so easy, even someone of your limited capacity should be able to manage it.

Unsigned out of contempt.